At HRCap, we make a significant difference in people's lives and enable meaningful business value to our clients.
We hire smart, talented and driven individuals who want to make a difference with us. We embrace diversity and provide our employees with the tools, training, and vision to be successful HR consultants in various industries and specializations.
Therefore, our employees are our most important assets. We are looking for individuals who want to join our dynamic organization, where they can build and develop rewarding careers in the HR industry.
If you would like to explore opportunities with us, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at
201-567-1500. Please leave your name, phone number with the area code, e-mail address, and the position title and location that you are interested in applying for. Our recruiters will reach out to you shortly.
Thank you for your interest in HRCap.
- Executive Search Consultant
- Consultants serve as the intermediary between clients and candidates by utilizing their expertise to source and recruit suitable candidates to meet the demanding needs of clients. They work with candidates from initial contact to placement, from assisting with interview preparation to managing the compensation negotiation process, and beyond. While overseeing the entire recruitment process, consultants provide candidates with personalized career advice.
- Researchers work hand-in-hand with consultants to assess the needs of clients and candidates. A primary role of researchers is to assist in creating appropriate screening and recruitment strategies. They utilize both online and offline resources to support consultants with recruiting activity coordination.
- Corporate Marketing & Planning Analyst
- The marketing team provides efficient and timely support to promoting HRCap’s recruiting and consulting services. At times, marketing associates serve as direct lines of communication with organizations in campaigning HRCap’s brand. By utilizing the CRM software and other resources, the marketing team plays a pivotal role in enhancing the image of HRCap and its partners.